Holland America Line's Pinnacle-Class Ships - Koningsdam, Nieuw Statendam, and Rotterdam
July 2022 | By Holland America Line | 2 minute read |
Revel in spacious staterooms onboard our Pinnacle-Class ships, breathe in expansive views and relax in easy elegance. With stately fine dining and enriching activities, Holland America Line's Rotterdam welcomes you aboard.
Holland America Line guests don't need things like waterslides, go-karts, roller coasters or climbing walls when they cruise. They are explorers, foodies and music lovers of all ages who want to pursue these passions on refreshingly uncrowded ships with one-of-a-kind culinary experiences, the very best in live music and staff that attends to every detail, every day.
Our Pinnacle Class ships deliver the best of everything we do: exquisite cuisine, award-winning service, superbly appointed staterooms and suites, and world-class entertainment. At the heart of it is Music Walk®, an exclusive collection of live music performances. You will find a mastery of the details that keep our guests returning again and again.
Refined amenities and our signature Mariner’s Dream™ bed grace each elegant stateroom offered by Holland America Line. Most of our spacious cruise ship rooms onboard Rotterdam are ocean-facing; many have teak-lined verandahs for dining alfresco or sunbathing in private.
- Culinary Council® of world-renowned chefs — plus experts in wine and spirits — who design our onboard dining experiences
- A variety of dining options*, including specialty restaurants, pop-up dining and the exceptional Dining Room
- Live onboard cooking demonstrations
- Culinary shore excursions in partnership with FOOD & WINE® magazine
- A great cruise deserves a great soundtrack with memorable performances from world-class musicians
- Live music for every taste at Lincoln Center Stage, B.B. King’s Blues Club, Billboard Onboard, Rolling Stone Rock Room, and more
Share a world of fascinating cultures, natural wonders, and engaging adventures with your entire family on an unforgettable Holland America Line cruise. On board, kids can join other young travelers for supervised, age-appropriate games and activities. Plus, the whole family can learn to make tasty brownies at a live cooking show or thrill to BBC Earth’s Planet Earth II in Concert.
- Complimentary 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Daily Housekeeping
- Generous StorageSafes for your valuables
- Deluxe bathrobes
- Complimentary fresh fruit
- Complimentary ice service
- Daily housekeeping
- Elemis Aromapure bath amenities
- Complimentary shoeshine service