Get Set For An Ultra-Luxury Expedition Experience Like No Other
February 2021 | By Seabourn | 9 minute read |
Extraordinary experiences, esteemed experts, ultra-luxury amenities, and state-of-the-art technology: Seabourn Venture raises the bar in its class.
State-of-the-art technology and ultra-luxury: here are just some of the elements that set us apart.
- Purpose-built expedition ships, PC6 ice-strengthened hull, with advanced maneuvering technology for superior stability, safety and comfort
- World-class Expedition Team, delivering immersive experiences
- All veranda, allocean-front suites luxuriously appointed
- Handcrafted itineraries developed for the expedition traveler to the most coveted and familiar remote destinations in the world
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Inclusive expedition experiences with Zodiacs, mountain and ebikes, scuba diving and snorkeling
- Optional expedition experiences with kayaks and custom-built, 6-guest submarines giving the option to extend your expedition further for greater ocean exploration**
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Open bridge policy*, hosted by members of the Expedition Team providing firsthand access to the ship’s command center and officers navigating your journey
- World-class dining venues are all complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Meticulous and purposeful adventurers’ resort at sea designed for the luxury traveler with unique attributes and spaces to enhance your experience
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program**
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*At the Captain’s discretion
** Optional programs, for additional charge
Seabourn’s true ultra-luxury purpose-built ships are outfitted with the latest technology for exceptional stability, safety and comfort in all climates and conditions.
The ship’s 132 guest suites are exactly what you would expect from a five-star luxury resort at sea. Each has a private veranda, minibar and refrigerator refilled daily, an in-suite bar, luxurious baths with custom Molton Brown amenities, an interactive entertainment system, Seabourn-exclusive Swarovski® binoculars, and a personal suite stewardess to ensure everything is as you wish. Each suite will also have a built-in heated jacket wardrobe, where guests can grab a warm coat before heading out on a cool morning or hang their wet outdoor parkas and other gear to dry quickly once they return from adventures off the ship.
A way to come together and reflect on shared experiences, Seabourn’s meals are meant to be memorable as well as flexible: dine when, where and with whom you wish in any of the 8 areas, from a full-service dinner to a casual al fresco breakfast. And all guests get complimentary beverages, wine and spirits throughout the trip, including inventive craft cocktails developed by master mixologist Brian Van Flandern.
Seabourn Venture will provide Seabourn’s widest range of expedition activities yet, operated and escorted by a knowledgeable, world-class 26-person expedition team of scientists, scholars, naturalists and more.
The quality of service you’ll enjoy on Seabourn is exceptionally sincere – you will feel the discernable difference between being simply catered to, and being truly cared for.
Ship Tour - Seabourn Venture
See Seabourn’s full array of luxuriously appointed ocean-front suites and elegant public spaces throughout its new purpose-built ultra-luxury ship, Seabourn Venture.