Magic is Here.
October 2020 | By Walt Disney World | 3 minute read
You can feel it as you near the Parks. That excitement, realizing that you're finally getting to experience the joy and laughter you've been dreaming about. Because the gates are opening, and to all who have been longing for The Most Magical Place on Earth we're thrilled to say: Magic is here.
Magic is Walt Disney World® Resort opening once again. Magic is a walk down Main Street, U.S.A.® It's the glorious smell of popcorn, the sound of Mickey balloons bouncing against each other and that first glimpse of Cinderella Castle. It's flying with elephants and flying on banshees in Pandora. It's teacups and turkey legs. Magic is visiting a cartoon world with Mickey & Minnie on a runaway railway and celebrating warm friendships in a frozen land. Magic is a taste around the world and plummeting down Everest ... backward! And it's playing in Toy Story Land with your pals in Andy's backyard and visiting a galaxy far, far away.
Your Disney daydreams can become a reality once again.
Magic is all the new memories you are about to make.
Magic is fun and laughter and friendship.
Magic is the Walt Disney World Resort, opening once again.
Magic is here.
Returning to a World of Magic
After being closed for nearly four months, Walt Disney World theme parks have reopened with a deliberate, responsible approach. Aspects of a Disney theme park day have been re-examined in light of the new global environment, with new policies following guidance from health experts and government agencies. In addition to limits on attendance and controlled guest density, new procedures are in place for park entry, attractions, dining, retail, transportation and more, with the well-being of guests and Disney cast members at the forefront of planning.
With all these changes, the fundamentals of a Disney theme park experience remain the same. Stories will come to life through favorite attractions and beloved characters, as signature Disney creativity and innovation deliver new ways to enjoy these experiences. Cast members are starting to return to work and carefully preparing for their roles, donning their costumes and pinning on their nametags for the first time in months. Because even with everything that’s happening in the world around them, they’re ready to help guests discover magic is here again at Walt Disney World theme parks.
Learn more about updated experiences at Walt Disney World Resort.
Seasonal Surprises at Magic Kingdom® Park
Discover fall time delights to celebrate the Halloween season.
- Special Appearances – Be on the lookout for some beloved Characters sporting their favorite Halloween costumes during special cavalcades down Main Street, U.S.A.
- Dress Up Fun – Embrace the spirit of the season by donning your own Halloween costume September 15 – October 31, 2020. Please see the Disney costume guidelines for adults and children, and remember the Disney face covering guidelines still apply.
- Delicious Treats – Satisfy your sweet and savory taste buds with seasonal food and beverages specialties that are available for purchase at select locations around the park.
- Boo-tiful Merchandise – Get festive with Halloween-themed gear and novelties available at select locations around the park.
- Bewitching Décor – Spot spirited touches along Main Street, U.S.A.
- Themed Photo Opportunities – Explore special seasonal Disney PhotoPass®features to enhance your family shots.
The most magical time of year begins November 6 with new entertainment experiences, special dining options and more.
A reimagined holiday celebration will begin Nov. 6, 2020, at Walt Disney World Resort, with the four theme parks, Disney Springs and Disney Resort hotels decked for the season. Through Dec. 30, guests will discover seasonal food and drinks at The Most Magical Place on Earth, as well as special merchandise and enchanting new entertainment experiences.
Image Credit | As to Disney artwork/properties: © Disney