SeaDream Luxury Yachting in Cuba
April 2019 | By SeaDream Yacht Club |
Visit 6 unique Cuban ports in 7 days. Ask your travel agent for an exclusive $200 per stateroom Spa Credit to use in SeaDream’s amazing Thai-Certified Spa.
In February and March 2020, SeaDream I will offer truly exceptional itineraries within historic Cuba visiting 6 Cuban ports in 7 days. For a limited time, guests will get to experience this unique destination on SeaDream’s luxurious mega-yacht. SeaDream I, with only 112 guests and 56 crew members, will provide the ideal vantage point to experience the Caribbean nation’s rich, cultural landscape.
Cuba, a small island nation brimming with curiosities, remains largely inaccessible to many. Guests depart directly from Havana or Cienfuegos and navigate around the island with stops in some of the country’s most storied and least-traveled ports. The series of seven-day and 9-day voyages will be an experience of culture and history that will leave guests with incomparable memories to last a lifetime.
Ports on SeaDream Yacht Club’s 2020 Cuba sailings include:
- Cayo Largo — The largest of 300 islands in the Canarreos Archipelago
- Cienfuegos — La Perla del Sur, or “Pearl of the South”
- Havana — Colorful displays of culture, architecture, music, and the arts.
- Isla de Juventud — Known as the “Isle of Youth” or “Isle of Treasure”, Isla De Juventud is the second largest island off Cuba’s shore.
- Maria la Gorda — A port only accommodating smaller vessels
- Santiago de Cuba — Rum lovers take note; the Bacardi liquor brand was founded in Santiago de Cuba.
- Trinidad — Experience some of the best beaches in Cuba, with Playa Ancon
SeaDream Yacht Club, rated #1 Boutique Cruise Ship according to the 2018 Berlitz Guide to Cruising & Cruise Ships, has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its two twin, casually elegant mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II. With a maximum of only 112 guests and a 95-person award-winning crew, “It’s yachting, not cruising,” defines not only the size of the vessels, but the onboard lifestyle and anticipatory service. SeaDream Yacht Club provides a yachting experience visiting small harbors and ports in the Caribbean & Mediterranean, many inaccessible by larger ships, on four to 13-day voyages. An incredible array of services, activities, water toys, dining, wine, premium drinks and gratuities are provided in SeaDream’s inclusive fare.