February 2019 | By Grand Hyatt | Playa del Carmen Resort |
We look to create the indelible and unforgettable, to elevate the senses with the spectacular and dramatic, and to perfectly set the stage for celebration of the best things life has to offer, every day or once in a lifetime.
Hyatt Philosophy: “Food thoughtfully sourced - Carefully served”
- 2 pieces mixed beets, baked
- 200grs red quinoa
- 50grs shallot
- 80grs dry tomato
- 30grs cilantro
- 4 pieces burrata cheese
- 200ml passion fruit vinaigrette
- 200ml pasilla chili jelly
- 100grs sweet corn kernels
- 1 piece frisee lettuce
- Micro greens
- Bake the mixed beets at 180° celcius.
- Boil the chile pasilla 5 times in water, liquefy and strain, in a pot add the chili, sugar and sherry vinegar, reduce until it has the consistency of jelly.
- Cook the quinoa, mix with coriander, corn kernels, tomato and passion fruit vinaigrette.
- Present with frisee lettuce, micro greens and slices of mixed beets (candy, yellow).