June 2018 | By Norwegian Cruise Line |
Welcome to a cuisine scene unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. With a wide range of complimentary and specialty restaurants you have more dining options than days of your cruise. So unfold your napkin and enjoy experiences of gastronomic proportions.
- Star Anise: 4 each
- Saffron Leaves: 4 pinches
- Fingerling Potatoes: 2
- Monkfish Loin: 4 pieces
- Red Mullet Filet: 4 pieces
- Cold Water Lobster Tail: 4 pieces
- Seabass Filet: 8 pieces
- Shrimp: 20 butterflied
- Fleur de sel salt (French Sea Salt)
- Baguette: For croutons
- Olive Oil
- For the Potatoes: cut the potatoes in into 1 inch pieces. Cook them in saffron broth and cool down in the broth. Separate for use.
- Place the fish fillet, lobster and shrimp in a pan.
- Slice the potatoes ½-cm thick and place 4 slices over.
- Season the fish with Fleur de Sel. Spread a few saffron leaves, one star anise and pour the hot broth to cover the fish 1-cm over.
- Bring to boil and then place in the oven at 350°F for 4-minutes.
- Remove the pot from the oven.
- For the garnish: cut the baguette into 1 inch cubes, and mix with grated raw garlic. Coat with olive oil and roast at 475°C.
- Serve immediately.
Use only a high-quality whole-milk ricotta for this recipe; our preferred brand is Calabro.