April 2018 | By SeaDream |
In Spring 2019, SeaDream II will offer truly exceptional itineraries to historic Cuba, where for a limited time, guests will get to experience this unique destination on SeaDream’s luxurious mega-yachts. SeaDream II, with only 112 guests and 95 crew members, will provide the ideal vantage point to experience the Caribbean nation’s rich, cultural landscape.
Ports on SeaDream Yacht Club’s 2019 Cuba sailings include:
- Cabo Cruz Recognized for its famous landmark, ‘Faro de Cabo Cruz’ or ‘Faro Vargas’, a nineteenth-century manned lighthouse
- Cayo Largo The largest of 300 islands in the Canarreos Archipelago
- Cienfuegos La Perla del Sur, or “Pearl of the South”
- Havana Colorful displays of culture, architecture, music, and the arts.
- Isla de Juventud Known as the “Isle of Youth” or “Isle of Treasure”, Isla De Juventud is the second largest island off Cuba’s shore
- Maria la Gorda A port only accommodating smaller vessels
- Santiago de Cuba Rum lovers take note; the Bacardi liquor brand was founded in Santiago de Cuba
- Trinidad- Experience some of the best beaches in Cuba, with Playa Ancon
SeaDream Yacht Club, rated #1 Boutique Cruise Ship according to the 2017 Berlitz Guide to Cruising & Cruise Ships, has achieved the industry’s highest accolades for its two twin, casually elegant mega-yachts, SeaDream I and SeaDream II. With a maximum of only 112 guests and a 95-person award-winning crew, “It’s yachting, not cruising,” defines not only the size of the vessels, but the onboard lifestyle and anticipatory service. SeaDream Yacht Club provides a yachting experience visiting small harbors and ports in the Caribbean & Mediterranean, many inaccessible by larger ships, on four to 13-day voyages. An incredible array of services, activities, water toys, dining, wine, premium drinks and gratuities are provided in SeaDream’s inclusive fare.